Career, Counselling and Guidance Cell
"EXCELLENCE IS THE GRADUAL RESULT OF ALWAYS
STRIVING FOR BETTER"
The Career & Guidance Cell helps students to become familiar with career opportunities by providing them with vital information on global competitiveness in the fast paced world, in order to make informed choices with regard to their career options.
At N. K. Bagrodia Global School it is our responsibility to make our students aware of the future career options and fields that can be explored once they graduate from the school. We invite subject experts to counsel our students on future prospects.
Teachers as mentors - Every possible care is taken to ensure that our teaching staff is of the highest possible quality. The role of teachers extends well beyond classroom instruction. Children need to be cared for at all times and need to know that someone has an overarching awareness of their lives at school.
Teachers are accessible to parents and students alike for one-to-one consultations, are helpful in addressing individual educational needs and eager to help. The comparatively small size of each class enables our teachers to give attention to each student both inside and outside the classroom.
The role of the Guidance and counselling cell is to support the academic and emotional needs of our students. Counsellor / Special Educators meet the students throughout the year to discuss various issues including: adjustment to new surroundings, time management, study skills, career exploration, knowing self and others, adolescent issues. In addition, differently abled students are nurtured with the help of counsellors, special educators working hand in hand with the teachers and parents/ house parents for regular academic progress. We recognize that we are working with an exceptionally talented student population and it is our mission to provide sound counselling and advice throughout school life.
- Working towards developing clarity of purpose in the student's mind about their academic goals and professional choices.
- Facilitating and motivating the student to shortlist good - fit colleges, universities and institutions for higher studies in India and Abroad.
- Providing an update and latest information on changes in International and National application process, SAT exams, application deadlines, all dos and don'ts of college applications are provided by the College Advisor.
- Guiding students with the nuances of writing effective College Essays, Personal Statements and also coordinates with the teachers and students for the letter of teacher recommendations as per the desired criteria.
- Counseling and guiding the students to link backwards in choosing their subjects both, after Grade VIII and Grade X levels.
- Organizing Student Development Workshops, University Fairs, University Visits and talks by eminent persons so as to expand the horizon of the student mind.
- Reviewing all college applications and personal resume and achieve the strongest possible application.
- Steering students' right from selecting subjects to launching themselves in the undergraduate/ degree colleges.