The modern elegant and aesthetically designed school building is built in a 2 acre plot of land. It has an excellent infrastructure with large well ventilated class rooms equipped with latest technological aids, computers, CCTV
Cameras to provide a conducive teaching and learning environment.
- The school has its own fleet of buses.
- Fully Air Conditioned buses with luxury seat .
- The buses cater to the needs of children in Dwarka and most areas of West Delhi.
- All buses are fitted with fire extinguishers and speed governors.
- The buses also have first aid boxes and special racks for keeping the bags and bottles of students.
- Keeping the safety of school children in view, boarding and alighting from the buses is done inside the school premises.
- At least one teacher and two bus monitors are on transport duty everyday in each bus.
- The school maintains very high safety standards.
- Security guards are on duty 24 X 7 on all the 3 gates of the school.
- CCTV cameras are fitted in all gates and lobby of the school to ensure the safety and security of the children as well as to help maintain discipline in the school.
- All staircases in the school are very wide fitted with proper protective steel railings.
- A disaster management committee consisting of the Principal, few teachers, PTI's and Administrative Officer of the school look into all safety aspects and evacuation routes are pasted on all floors of the school.
- Fire safety equipment installed in the school is duly approved by Delhi Fire Services, Deptt. Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Mock drills of fire safety and evacuation are conducted from time to time.
- Training in Fire safety and Disaster management is provided to the Disaster Management in-charge teachers and other personnel from time to time.
Health and Hygiene
- To maintain proper health and hygiene, clean drinking water approved by Health Department is provided to the staff and students.
- R.O. system is installed in the school which provides clean and hygienic drinking water.
- Healthy and nourishing midday meals are provided to the tiny tots while maintaining strict standards of health and hygiene.
- Clean & hygienic lavatories are provided separately for boys and girls on every floor.
- Curriculum of the Nursery and Primary classes is also designed to provide adequate guidance to students for the maintenance of good health and proper hygiene.
- Workshops on health and hygiene are conducted from time to time for the students as well as teachers.