We see our students and faculty strong and assured in their purpose, having a voice of influence and knowing they can make a difference.
We see a school that is recognized widely for its culture, values, student's ownership and future oriented approach. We see a school which places high value on individuality, excellence and creativity.
We see our school, our teaching and our students as significant and highly influential impacting. We believe our school will be the voice of influence in the education pursing innovative approaches which will make our school as different dynamic and future focused.
The mission of the N. K. Bagrodia Global School System is to serve our community by providing each student educational opportunities designed to ensure success as an involved and responsible citizen. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment, recognizing and addressing individual differences, involving parents, and making wise use of community resources.Guiding Principles
- Students’ learning needs are the focus of all decisions.
- Intrinsic motivation is more effective than extrinsic, and development of intrinsic motivation is supported.
- School staff members are highly qualified and have high expectations for student learning and behavior.
- School and system staff work collaboratively as a team and are loyal to and supportive of one another.
- Students are engaged in the learning process and are given opportunities to apply learning in authentic situations.
- Differentiated learning opportunities are provided to ensure the success of all students.
- Students are provided a safe and positive learning environment where each student’s uniqueness is valued.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- School improvement is a continuous process with progress monitored regularly using multiple data sources.
- Latest Technology is used to support teaching and learning.