For inculcating the spirit of healthy competition, sportsmanship and camaraderie, the students from Class IV onwards are divided into four houses. The houses have been given names based on the qualities the school wants to develop in each student. The four such houses are:
The House System aims at developing moral, social and ethical values in the students through various activities, workshops and competitions. The students enthusiastically participate in the house activities which include activities in the field of art, craft, sports, literary etc.
House System aims:
- To promote better student-teacher relationship.
- To impart citizenship training.
- To help maintain order during recess.
- To supervise the School canteen.
- To look after the general cleanliness.
- To check the studentâ€™s uniform.
- To arrange house competitions in sports, arts & cultural areas.
- To develop leadership qualities.
- To develop an all round personality with the help of various competitions.